Passionate developer looking for opportunities to grow. Self driven and always learning.
Relevant Work Experience
I worked as a developer for this blockchain-based startup, building the technology that they needed.I worked on:
- Create our own cryptocurrency.
- Blockchain based smart contracts.
- The company website.
Real-time matching engine that allows trading between users.
- Matching Engine in real-time
- Interactions between client and server/database
- User account system: Register/login/trade/store funds...
- Create and send buy/sell orders
Real-time strategy game in which you have to survive and defeat the enemy factions to win. As the QA Manager, I was responsible for assuring the quality of the project. I also contributed with:
- Spawns and Upgrades System.
- Fog of War.
- The website.
- Randomizing the possibilities.
Back In Time
2D Platformer game coded for a university subject. My contribution was the following:
- Collider system implementation.
- Entities system.
- Debug Features.
This was my first project at university. Me and my 3 teammates recreated the fighting game Samurai Shodown from 1993. My contribution was:
- State machine for player movement
- Special attack and combo input
- Basic collider system
- QA: Detecting and fixing bugs